A digital library of the CNUDST which aggregates the collected, processed and indexed Tunisian scientific university output . Metadata are managed by the CNUDST according to an international bibliographic standards.
Through this digital library, the user shall be permitted to carry out research on :
- A collection of academic and scientific Tunisian studies carried out in national or foreign universities (article, conference proceedings , theses and research masters, …) and also foreign publications on national scientific research. Search the database [here]
- Foreign publications as books, encyclopedia, dictionary, thesis and paper journals.
- A digital legislative collection of the official Gazette of the Republic of Tunisia appeared since 1956 with full text access. Search the database [here]
- A collection of free resources’ links as a result of documentary an information survey. Search the database [here]
- The Union catalogue of continuing resources which identifies about 9000 titles (periodical, newsletter, annals…), locates 16000 copies in 144 Tunisian institutions and reports their state of collection Informing researchers and professionals about available periodical collections in Tunisian institutions. Search the database [here]