PIST.TN is the digital library of the CNUDST which aggregates the collected, processed and indexed Tunisian scientific university output . Metadata is managed by the CNUDST according to the international bibliographic standards.
Through this digital library, users shall be permitted to carry out research by :
- A collection of academic and scientific Tunisian studies carried out in national or foreign universities (article, conference proceedings , theses and research masters, …) and also foreign publications on national scientific research.
- Foreign publications as books, encyclopedia, dictionary, thesis and paper journals.
- A digital legislative collection of the official Gazette of the Republic of Tunisia appeared since 1956 with full text access. Search the database [here]
- A collection of free resources’ links resulted from documentary and information survey. Search the database
- The Union catalog of journals which includes about 9000 titles (journals, newsletter, annals…), and 16000 copies located in 144 Tunisian institutions and which reports their state of collection to researchers and experts by informing them about available collections of journals in Tunisian institutions. Search the database [here]