The CNUDST organizes several training sessions and events for the benefit of the Tunisian research community and for information experts.
These sessions are:
- Training days in the premises of the center regarding the following subjects:
- Methodology of bibliographic research
- Introduction to bibliographic referencing tools
- Introduction to bibliometric studies
N. B. : These sessions are free, when in the premises of the CNUDST, and chargeable in case of displacement. Tariffs are set by the order of the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research dated 13 February published in JORT no 14 dated 17 February 2017
- Training program for researchers in doctoral schools in the field of scientific research’s methodology:
- Orientation Day
- 15-hour course
- Cooperative Training sessions, which are organized with electronic resources publishers with whom CNUDST has entered into subscription agreements, and wchich took place in institutions of higher education and in research centers.