Faced with the proliferation of electronic scientific journals and ambiguities related to bibliometric indicators and with appearance of “predatory journals”, CNUDST offers researchers and reviwers reliable source of information to help detect the right title.
- To know about “peer-reviewed” journals :
- To know about “peer-reviewed” journals in Open Access :
- To know about “ peer reviewed ” tunisian journals :
- To get more bibliometric data about indexed journals :
- To list predatory journal :
- Beall’s list of potential predatory journals and publishers
- For more information : Predatory journals: no definition, no defence(article published in : Nature 576 (December 2019), p. 210-212)